Running Isn't Easy

Sharing a little about our journey along the miles.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 7

I'm on Day 7 of No Running.  The bronchitis is pretty much gone although I still have some chest stuff going on (my doctor thinks it's related to the sinus infection).  I seem to be primarily dealing with the residual effects of my sinus infection which means I'm still coughing periodically, my head gets a little pressure now and then, and I'm not sleeping quite like normal yet. 

I had registered for a 5K tomorrow and went to pack pickup a little while ago.  I was tempted to try running on the treadmill to see how I feel, but everything I've read discourages running with a sinus infection or bronchitis . . . much less both.  And since I'm still not feeling "good", I guess I'll wait.  But I'm not happy about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment