Running Isn't Easy

Sharing a little about our journey along the miles.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

(Virtual) Race Report 4/10/2011

Race:  Running Mate Bunny Hop Virtual 5K

Distance:  3.11 Miles

Time:  26:45

Finish:  1 out of 1

Comments:  Running Mate holds a virtual 5K regularly. It's typically over a weekend - which ever day works into your schedule - and Todd usually offers some sort of drawing for those that enter a photo when they post their participation.  The virtual 5Ks are easy enough as long as you have a way to track your distance.  I use my Nike+ and the GPS for my Polar.  This morning I only had Little Miss Spitfire (who slept most of the time) in the Phil & Ted's.  I seriously need to talk about my strollers because the Phil & Ted's is just a little bit tougher to push than the BOB.  Unfortunately, my single BOB has a flat tire right now, and if I'd taken the time to change it this morning, I wouldn't have had time to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment